Saturday, February 9, 2008

Frances Bean Cobain Does Harper's Bazaar

The 15 year old daughter of Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain is set to appear on the cover of the march issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine. Frances Bean Cobain discusses with the magazine the issues she faces being the only child of two very famous parents.



"These people are facinated by me, but I haven't done anything. If you're a big Nirvana fan, a big Hole fan, then I understand why you would want to get to know me, but i'm not my parents." The young Cobain wants people to wait until she has done something to validate her own life before they start imposing roles on her. Frances Bean says that she is interested in Broadway and would possibly like to persue the stage somday. She also has interests in photography and journalism.



Photograph by Jeff Riedel.

No comments: